Gooey Peanut Butter Rice Krisp Treats
- Ready In:
1 8x8 pan
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (7 ounce) package mini marshmallows (leave about 1/2 cup to side, Elyon natural vanilla marshmallows)
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter (crunchy is ok, organic santa cruz dark roasted crunchy peanut butter)
- 1⁄4 cup marshmallow creme (suzanne's ricemellow creme)
- 3 -4 cups Rice Krispies (erewhon organic crispy brown rice)
- grease 8x8 (prefer glass) pan with butter.
- melt butter over low heat in pan big enough to accomadate all ingredients.
- stir in peanut butter.
- stir in marshmellow cream.
- stir in marshmallows.
- when all above ingredients are combined remove from heat.
- stir in rice krisps and remaining marshmallows and put into pan to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!