Gomasio & Avocado Soba Noodles
photo by Raw Spice Bar
- Ready In:
- Cook soba noodles as directed on package. Once cooked, drain immediately and rinse with cold water until cooled.
- Transfer to serving bowl and combine cooled noodles with chopped carrots, cucumber and radishes.
- Combine soy sauce, lime juice, rice vinegar, sesame oil and crushed garlic in small bowl.
- Toss viniagrette with cooled noodles and vegetables.
- Top with chopped avocado and freshly ground spicy gomasio.
- Serve alongside grilled pork tenderloin. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!