Gluten-Free Italian Chicken Tenders
I was making gluten-free Cajun Buffalo Chicken Tenders the other night and knew that they might be a bit to spicy for the kids. So I decided to make some Italian chicken tenders too. I hope you enjoy this simple and tasty dish. For those who do not have an issue with gluten all purpose flour can be used.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup rice flour (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons italian seasoning (I used $notetemplate1$ by Sharon 123)
- 1 (2 lb) bag chicken breasts, strips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place butter in a 9"x13" baking dish into oven to melt.
- Combine rice flour and Italian seasoning blend and stir well.
- Remove baking pan from oven and tip back and forth to coat bottom of pan with butter.
- Rinse chicken breast strips and while they are still damp dredge them in the seasoned flour. Make sure strips are well coated.
- Arrange chicken strips in pan and place in oven.
- Bake 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I scaled back for 3 persons and my main concern was the cooking time as I felt 45 minutes for tenderloins was way too long though I did use small chicken breasts which I sliced to tenderloin size and prepared as per recipe and cooked at 175C fan forced for 20 minutes and checked and turned and cooked for a further 5 minutes and had lovely tender flavoursome chicken (the smell while cooking has you salivating in anticipation), the actual tenderloins of the 3 breasts were perfect but some of the small cut pieces were a little overdone but still tasted good. Thank you Chef Buggsy Mate, made for Make My Recipe - Edition 14.Reply