Gluten Free Bread (With Almond Flour)
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3⁄4 cup arrowroot
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed meal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, arrowroot, flax meal, salt and baking soda.
- In a larger bowl, blend eggs 3-5 minutes until frothy.
- Stir agave and vinegar into eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet.
- Pour batter into a greased medium sized loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.
Join The Conversation