Gluten-Free Bailey's Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Combine cookie crumbs, butter, and brown sugar. Press the mixture into the bottom and partially up the sides of the pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition. Beat until very smooth and no lumps are visible.
- Beat in vanilla and Bailey's.
- Pour into prepared pan, and bake for 75 minutes. When finished, the center should be slightly wobbly, about the consistency of gelatin.
- Turn oven off, crack the door open, and slowly cool the cheesecake for 45 minutes. This step is not necessary, but will help prevent cracks from forming.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
While losing weight and getting into shape, I've spent a lot of time modifying old recipes to be healthier, and developing a few of my own in the process. I've been cooking most of my life, and I can all of my own jams and pickles. I like to find cheap, low-quality cuts of meat and turn them into something gourmet. I'm a huge fan of Gordon Ramsay, Alton Brown, and Mario Batali. I've been trying to learn about wines and pairings.