Glazed BBQ Steak or Burgers
- Ready In:
- 4 beef burgers or 4 beef steaks
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- Crumble the beef cube into the tomato paste and add a lttle honey so the mixture is slightly runny.
- Brush about half of the mixture over one side of your burgers or steaks and place under a moderate broiler, glaze side up or on the BBQ, glaze side down.
- After a few minutes, turn the meat and brush more of the mixture on the other side and continue cooking until cooked to your liking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)