photo by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Sift together flours, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda into a large mixing bowl; mix well.
- In another bowl, beat together oil, eggs, molasses, honey, and brown sugar until frothy; stir into flour mixture, mixing until batter forms.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets far apart, as cookies will spread; bake at 375 degrees F.
- for 5-7 minutes or until cookies are firm and lightly brown.
- Watch closely to ensure that they don't scorch.
- Remove from sheets with spatula and cool on wire racks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org