Ginger Glazed Carrots
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag baby carrots
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale (non-diet)
- Steam the carrots using a rice cooker/steamer until they are tender, but not mushy.
- While the carrots are steaming, grate the ginger.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the ginger.
- Saute the ginger until fragrant.
- Add the ginger ale and the brown sugar.
- Reduce until the sauce coats the back of the spoon.
- Put the carrots into a bowl, pour the sauce over them and toss to coat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!