MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
really great to beat a cold or sip after lunch. a little sweet and ginger-spicy.
- Ready In:
- 48hrs 15mins
- -funnel sugar and yeast into the bottle.
- -grate 2 tbsp of ginger.
- -extract juice from lemon.
- -mix juice and ginger in a small bowl. funnel this into the bottle w/dry ingredients.
- -add water. fill 90% and shake until the sugar dissolves. top off the bottle, leaving 3 fingers empty.
- -cap tightly and keep in a warm place. wait 36-40 hours for the yeast to activate. (the bottle will most likely inflate under the pressure, so rest it on it's side).
- -refridgerate overnight.
- WARNING: open very slowly and carefully. i was careless with the first one and nearly blew my thumb off. the bottle is under a lot of pressure.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION