German Shepherd Dog Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe comes from Eastern Goldfields Kennel Club
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Grease a pan and spread half the meat in it.
- Sprinkle with half of the flour.
- Spread remaining meat into pan.
- Sprinkle remaining flour over meat.
- Cover evenly with dog meal.
- Add broth.
- Bake at 300 F for 45 minutes.
- Vegetables and cheese may be added if your dog enjoys them.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
exellent, tho i did not try it myself lol Leo gave it five paws up. Ive been having some trouble getting him to eat his food, but he inhaled this, and he even inhalded my "mock" recipe the next day of just a few scraps and some broth, ive been lowing the scraps and broth and almost have him just eating regular dogfood now, but im sure this recipe will put wagging tails on all of my rescues to come tooReply