German Chili (Consistency of a Soup)
- Ready In:
- Brown turkey or beef, drain.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add corn and kidney beans. DO NOT DRAIN.
- Stir in tomato soup and water.
- Add green pepper and pepper and salt to taste.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for at least 30 minutes. The longer it simmers the better and it is even better reheated.
- Serve with a warm loaf of bread. Dipping is yummy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!