Georgia Peach Ribs
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 lbs pork back ribs (baby back ribs)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Bourbon
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cut ribs into single portions.
- Lightly salt and pepper ribs; place ribs in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine peach preserves, onion, bourbon, mustard, vinegar, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Pour over ribs and toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on Low for 5-6 hours or on high setting for 2 1/2-3 hours.
- Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm-heat setting or low setting for up to 2 hours.
- Use tongs to remove ribs from cooking liquid to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!