Gazpacho Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces fusilli
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno chili, deseeded and minced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup tomato juice
- Cook fusilli according to package instructions; drain.
- In large bowl combine pasta, onion, green pepper, jalapeno, tomatoes, cucumber, oil, salt, garlic, lime juice, black pepper and tomato juice. Toss well and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours. Toss again before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)