Garlic Shrimp Grill
- Ready In:
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 inches skewers
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Thread four shrimp onto each skewer; set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add garlic and red pepper.
- Simmer for one minute, and stir in basil.
- Brush each skewer with garlic butter and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place on grill over medium heat and cook , brushing with extra garlic butter if desired, for appoximately 4 minutes per side or until pink.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to eat, and I love to cook! I am known to bring several dishes to any function, just because there are always so many I want to try! I am so happy to have Zaar, it makes it that much easier to always have something fabulous to share!! <br />I am fortunate enough to be living my dreams, as I own my own business making candles and bath and body products. I bet you would not be surprised to know that my favorite candles are all bakery type scents...LOL!! So, you can bet whether I am cooking, or working, my house always smells fabulous! =)</p>