Garlic Shrimp Bread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I serve this more often as an appetizer than a side dish to pasta. Flavors are amazing. I've added artichoke hearts. I've substituted crab instead of shrimp. The possibilities are endless. I love recipes like that. Hope you enjoy.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced well (or roasted garlic)
- 12 ounces frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 Italian bread or 1 French bread
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven 350.
- Melt butter in large pan.
- Sautee garlic until soft.
- Remove from heat & add shrimp. mozzarella, parmesan & sour cream.
- Cut bread in half lenghth wise & scoop some of the bread out.
- Add some of the scooped bread to the mixture.(break it up).
- Stir well & fill loaf.
- Top with cheddar.
- Cover with foil & bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover & bake 5 more minutes until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION