Garlic Mashed Potatoes
My kids love garlic and hate potatoes, I need to reduce.
- Ready In:
- 4 -5 large potatoes, peel and cut (I prefer a white flesh potato)
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- Boil potatoes until cooked (not too mushy); Drain (reserve some of the potato water); Mash potatoes with potato masher over low heat; Add crushed garlic and sour cream, 1/4 cup at a time; If you prefer smoother mashed potatoes, add a bit of potato water.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, and enjoy calorie reduced mashed potatoes any time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more