Skinny Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 5 small potatoes
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 4 pieces Laughing Cow light garlic and herb cheese
- Peel and chop potatoes (or leave the peels on).
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain.
- Mash the potatoes with a masher, adding broth a little at a time to desired consistency.
- Add garlic and parsley.
- Chunk up the cheese slightly and mix in gently. Do not mix completely.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a former fat girl who is into exercise and healthy living. I have lost over 100 pounds on Weight Watchers so all of my recipes will be "point friendly".