Garlic Beef Jerky
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 10mins
- 2 lbs very lean beef, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingreients in a ziploc bag.
- Add Meat.
- Shake around to coat.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven at 150 degrees.
- Cook meat on cookie sheets lined with aluminum foil for 5-7 hours. Check meat after 5 hours. Meat should be bendable not breakable.
- Cool after meat is dry. Store in air-tight container or ziploc bag in refrigerator.
- Enjoy! : ).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello,I collect old cookbooks,enjoy gardening,traveling and reading.I love to cook and bake!I've thought about opening my own bakery here in TN.That would be so fun!