Garden Vegetable Cracker Strata
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- MELT margarine in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add onion, green peppers and zucchini; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in garlic powder and black pepper.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- Place crackers evenly into greased 2-quart baking dish; cover with vegetable mixture.
- Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in cheese; pour over vegetable mixture.
- Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F Bake casserole, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've been hanging around Zaar for a while, now and have found some really awesome recipes, but more importantly, some really awesome people. I'd like to thank all of you who have taken the time to try my recipes. Your reviews are a bright spot in my day. I believe that life is a collection of lessons that we must do our best to learn. One that I'm working on now is not judging those who judge others. I've come across this quote and thought I'd put it here: "The world is long on judgment and short on understanding. Judging is easy and self-satisfying. Understanding requires perspective, experience, and empathy."-Unknown