Garden Turkey Burgers
photo by sewlady72245_128001
- Ready In:
6 burger patties
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 1 small bell pepper (red or green)
- 5 medium mushrooms
- 2⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mince the vegetables very fine, place in a medium bowl. Add the turkey, Worcestershire sauce, egg, bread crumbs and garlic. Mix well so that everything is incorporated. Divide into 6 patties. Place in fridge until ready to cook. Spray grill or skillet (cast iron works really well, but any skillet will do), with cooking spray. Cook patties until the internal temperature reach 165 degrees when a meat thermometer is place in the side of the patty and goes to the middle of the meat. Remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes.
- Create your burger to your taste and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!