Fusilli pasta with ham in an egg and cheese sauce.
- Ready In:
- 200 g fusilli
- 100 g sliced cooked ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 80 g hard cheese, grated
- Add the fusilli pasta to a pan of boiling salted water and boil for 6 - 8 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok and stir fry the chopped ham for a few minutes.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the grated cheese and mix.
- Season the mixture and liquidise for a minute.
- Add the pasta to the wok and mix. Then add the egg and cheese mixture and cook on a very low light for 2 minutes or less (don't allow the egg to solidify).
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION