Fully Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Another one from my head. They freeze well, and are just as good reheated. What more can I say? Oh, they taste good too!
- Ready In:
- 3 large russet potatoes
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced finely
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Wash and cut potatoes in half length ways.
- "Bake" in microwave for about 20 minutes or until they are soft enough to smash.
- CAREFULLY scoop out the meat of the taters so you have a shell of skin, and save the meat in a bowl.
- Smash potatoes in bowl with the butter, sour cream, garlic, and milk. Making mashed taters!
- Add in bacon, cheese, and chives, saving enough of each for topping.
- Fill each skin with smashed potatoes.
- Top with the stuff you saved.
- From this point you can wrap them and freeze them if you want OR you can cook these bad boys now at 350 for about an hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION