Fruit & Veggie Salsa
photo by Jillian R
- Ready In:
2-2 1/2 quarts
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits (you could probably put in less pineapple)
- 2 mangoes
- 1⁄2 white onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 0.5 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 8 -10 strawberries
- 1⁄2 - 1 jalapeno
- 1 tomatoes
- 1⁄2 - 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 -3 tablespoons lime juice
- Dice or chop up everything but the beans, pineapple tidbits, corn (since they're already 'chopped') and lime juice (obviously).
- Combine all the fruit and veggies in a big bowl. If you are planning to chill the salsa, add the strawberries right before serving.
- Add the cilantro, lime juice and salt. Stir it up.
- Break out the chips and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a full-time MOM of four-year old triplets. My husband and I have been married 7 years. I enjoy scrapbooking, card-making, singing & playing the piano. I started a cooking co-op blog in which we choose an ingredient weekly, make a new-to-us recipe with it, and post it on our blog.