Fruit Cocktail Pie
Super easy and yummy.
- Ready In:
- 2 (16 ounce) cans fruit cocktail
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄16 cup butter (1/8 stick)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 double crust pie crust (I use the Pillsbury pre-made crusts)
- Drain juice from fruit cocktail, reserving juice.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon and add to juice.
- Add butter and cook over low heat until mixture thickens.
- Line pie plate with bottom crust.
- Add fruit and thickened juice.
- Top with second crust.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 13 more