Frosting in the Pie
photo by MargaretJones
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add frosting and beat well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie shell and refrigerate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
OMG!! I am so thrilled to be the first to review this recipe. Three things I can say about this pie - easy, fast and DELICIOUS. I used Lemon Supreme Frosting and it tasted like a really rich Lemon Chiffon Pie. I dumped the cream cheese and the frosting in a bowl and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds then used my electric mixer to whip it up. Literally 5 minutes from start of refrigerator. Just one caution, I cut the pie into 8 pieces but it was so rich that no one could finish their piece. Try this great recipe and I predict it will become a very popular Zaar recipe!