Flourless Chocolate Cake for One
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A quick chocolate cake with no flour in a mug. I was going for a chocolate souflee, but the texture ended up being more cake-like. Perfect for a late-night chocolate craving!
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- Cream butter, oil and sugar in a large mug.
- Add egg and mix until well blended.
- Stir in vanilla and add cocoa powder one tbs at a time, stirring until there are no lumps.
- Add milk and mix until smooth.
- Add baking soda and mix until blended.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds. I prepared this at high altitude, so the time may need adjustment. It is done when it has puffed up and the top no longer looks wet. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION