Flourless 2-Ingredient Pancakes
- Ready In:
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- Peel, slice and mash the banana.
- Whisk both eggs into the mashed banana.
- Pour half the mixture into a greased pan over medium heat and cook for one minute on each side. Repeat for second pancake.
- Spread almond butter on top, roll up and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Four stars! I think this is a great vehicle for the almond butter, and a good snack. Doesn’t take much time, minimal ingredients, and nutritious. Using it as just a pancake with maple syrup is only just “serviceable,” especially if you compare it to flour pancakes, but I liked this the way the directions said to make it, rolled up with almond butter!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!