These pancakes have a restaurant-style texture, and they're simple to make. Recipe courtesy of Southern Sideboards Southern Living Hall of Fame Junior League of Jackson, Mississippi and Mrs. W.E. Walker, Jr.
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (rounded)
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Beat eggs until light and add milk, oil, and butter.
- Stir together dry ingredients and beat into liquid ingredients.
- Cook on a greaseless griddle.
- Heat griddle very hot and then turn to low and let cool to low temperature before cooking cakes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation