Basic Vegan Pancakes for One
photo by Leia C.
- Ready In:
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, sugar, and spices in a bowl.
- Add soymilk to flour mixture and mix just until well combined, make sure there aren't any really big clumps, small ones are fine.
- Using a skillet sprayed with cooking spray, and heated over low heat, pour about 1/4 cup mixture of batter, less for smaller pancakes, more for larger. If using fruit, gently press it inches Cook until bubbles appear and pop on surface and undersides are golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip the pancake, and turn heat off if using fruit, and let pancakes continue to cook until undersides are firm and light golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels, fruit side up, and place in your oven or microwave to keep warm.
- Respray pan and repeat to cook remaining, remember to always respray between each batch or pancakes will stick.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!