Pancakes (With No Baking Powder)
I found this in Yahoo Answers when I was looking for a pancake recipe that did not consist of baking powder.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups all purpose wheat flour or 2 cups other flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk or 2 cups almond milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons melted butter or 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Stir together flour, soda, salt, and sugar.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs until light, add milk, vanilla extract, then gradually add to flour mixture.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add melted butter.
- Heat and grease griddle.
- Pour enough batter for 5" diameter cake.
- Cook until brown underneath then, turn and brown other side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 53 more