Flounder Recipe (Scd)
- Ready In:
- Break the egg into a bowl big enough to hold all the fish, and beat the egg with a fork.
- Add the fish and make sure it all gets well coated with the egg.
- Melt half the butter in a large, heavy skillet, dredge half the fish fillets in flour and fry over medium heat until golden brown on both sides and just cooked through.
- Set on a plate and keep warm.
- Melt the rest of the butter and repeat with the rest of the fish.
- I sprinkled the fish with salt and pepper on one side while the first side was browning.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!