Flank Steak Florentine
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay steak out flat on the cutting board and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread entire block of cream cheese on one side of steak (really pile it on there!); sprinkle cream cheese with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle cream cheese side with spinach, then fold other half of steak over the side with cream cheese.
- Place on baking sheet, then pour beef stock and red wine over the top. Bake for 60 minutes, adding additional beef stock as needed.
- When done, remove from oven and place steak on cutting board to rest. Pour drippings into pan and whisk in mixture of water and corn starch, then bring to boil and cook to desired thickness.
- Serve slices of steak with gravy (there is no good way to cut this by the way!).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!