Ever eaten an atomic fireball and a piece of chicken? No??? Well give this a try instead. Cook time includes marinating time.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 40mins
- 1 cup cinnamon schnapps
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 -3 lbs chicken
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a medium size bowl, mix the liquor, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Add the chicken and toss to a evenly coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
- To cook, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the chicken, shaking off excess marinade.
- Pour the marinade into a small saucepan.
- and bring to a boil. Boil until it begins to thicken and about 1 cup remains, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium high heat. Sear the chicken until golden on both sides. Pour the reduced marinade over the chicken and place in the oven.
- Bake about 20 minutes and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION