Festive Broccoli with Buttered Red Pepper
- Ready In:
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 red bell pepper, cored,seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- to taste salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a medium-size pot of salted water to boiling.
- Add broccoli florets and cook for 5-6 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add red pepper and garlic; reduce heat to medium-low heat.
- Cook stirring occasionally for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add remaining tbsp butter, salt and pepper.
- Place broccoli in bowl.
- Pour butter over top.
- Serve at once.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation