Farmer's Brunch Casserole
photo by Chicagoland Chef du Jour
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray round 2" deep casserole or pie plate with nonstick spray.
- Arrange potatoes evenly in the bottom of the casserole.
- Sprinkle with cheese, green onions & ham.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper over potato mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes until center is set and inserted knife comes out clean.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This dish was enjoyed by all! I made by own potato (parboiled) crust & baked for 15mins. prior to adding the other ingredients. Used a deep dish pie plate with no problem. Ingredients: proscutto ham, a milder jalapeno cheese & white pepper to hide the fact. Total cooking time 1hr. No one found this dish to be too spicy. I liked the fact it was anything other then bland. Thank you Chicago I will be serving this again.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi there! Originally CHICAGOLAND CHEF DU JOUR, I like to think of myself as a fantastic home cook with a flair for the gourmet. I have gotten & shared many recipes since I became a member in 2007. Although I have not been active in a few years, I still return to look for recipes from some of my fave chefs. Thanks to all you have helped me over the years and thanks a bunch to any and all reviews.