Farm Stand Brownies
- Ready In:
- 3 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup flour, plus
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 13x9 pan with foil and butter the foil.
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan and stir constantly over medium-low until melted and smooth. Add espresso powder and vanilla and stir. Cool 15 minutes.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Add walnuts and toss to coat.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a large bowl just to blend. Add chocolate mixture and stir to blend. Add flour mixture and stir to just blend. Pour into pan.
- Bake until a tester comes out with moist crumbs, about 35 minutes.
- Cool completely. Cover and chill for 6 hours. Remove from pan to work surface. Cut into 16 pieces.
Join The Conversation
Oh, So Fudg-y and delicious! I made these delectable gems with Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips and eliminated the espresso powder (none on hand), and chopped my walnuts fine in the food processor for the fudgiest brownies brownies I may have ever tasted! Great for summertime picnics or just any time you have a craving for some chocolate! Be sure to serve with a little ice cream or milk ; ) Thank you for sharing, Redsie!