Farfalle (Bow Tie Pasta) With Smoked Salmon and Asparagus
- Ready In:
- In a large pot with about 1 gallon of water and 3 tablespoons of salt, boll the water, add pasta to boiling water. Cook according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet or pot melt butter.
- Stir in vegetables and cook until tender.
- Stir in smoked salmon and heat through.
- Stir in cream and reduce by half, tossing all ingredients together.
- Stir in cooked pasta and toss.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was a really nice and subtle combination of flavors! I used half and half successfully here. I prepared the entire package of pasta but after it was cooked and as I added it into the rest of the meal, I didn't feel I needed quite all of it so I reserved a couple of prepared cups for another meal. I decided to add a sprinkling of grated romano cheese just before serving to each portion.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love cooking and trying different foods, but my favorite cookbooks are now Weight Watchers or low fat/low cal cookbooks as I tend to try and make low fat/low cal recipes. I lost over 90 pounds on Weight Watchers and have maintained for over a year now -- so my cooking/eating habits have changed drastically following my weight loss and to keep it off!</p>