Evil Chocolate Cherry pie
photo by Bornagainst
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 25mins
- combine cream cheese, chocolate syrup, vanilla, half of the cool whip, and 1/4 cup of curled chocolate in a mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spoon into pie crust and smooth with a spatula or rubber scraper.
- chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- pour pie filling on top and garnish with chocolate curls.
- return to refrigerator until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My first pie!! Thanks for making a recipe that even I could follow. I posted a picture so you could see what I made. I had to improvise a bit, since I couldnt locate any German chocolate. (I smashed up a whole bunch of mini chocolate chips) but it turned out wonderfully. As for taste? Like a dream! I'll be adding this to permanent rotation!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have lived everywhere it seems, so I try to pick up culinary advice wherever I roam. I am currently plying my trade as a chef. My favorite cookbook is Nanny Ogg's Cookbook based on the Terry Pratchett Discworld series. I'm also fond of Fit For A King, ,a collection of recipes by Elvis' mother and his longtime live-in cook.I have recently acquired all of Vincent and Mary Price's out of print cookbooks which are amazing, and am cooking my way through a few James Beard books.</p>