Everything Seasoning Blend
photo by Miss V
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, dried
- 1 teaspoon black lava salt
- Toast the white sesame seeds.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I grew up in a small town in southwest Virginia but have now settled down in the mountains of Tennessee. I have also lived in Oklahoma, Texas, Alaska and Washington. Throughout the years, I have met lots of wonderful people and made some great lifelong friends who share my love for cooking. I always enjoy all the new dishes that my friends and family share with me. I love to entertain and have friends and family over and they love to come and eat!! My kitchen is always open with good food and warm conversation! My motto is: The recipe that is not shared with others will soon be forgotten; but when it is shared, it will be enjoyed by future generations.