Great little martini recipe. If you love mint and chocolate, you will love this drink. I use Starbucks Coffee Liqueur and the coffee flavor is apparent and really a wonderful ingredient. I top this martini with finely chopped Andes baking chips.
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce light creme de menthe
- 1 ounce Creme de Cacao (either light or dark)
- 1 ounce cream
- finely ground Oreo cookies, garnish
- Place ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass that is rimmed with finely ground Oreo cookies.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Really good! The mint made me sneeze when I took my first drink. lol I served this on the rocks and could drink them all night long. My light creme de menthe was no where to be found, so I used green. Thanks for posting Nc, this will go into the keeper stack. I made this for ZWT III 2007 - USA Regional Beverage Challenge