Simple English Pancakes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- Sift flour into a bowl.
- Add salt and stir with a hand whisk.
- Add egg and slowly add milk while stirring.
- (batter will be more runnier than American pancakes).
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Put a little oil in a medium sized frying pan and warm over medium heat, after coating bottom of frying pan, pour out extra oil.
- Pour 1/4 of a cup of batter in the pan and tilt so the batter covers the bottom of the pan.
- Flip pancakes after about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Repeat steps 4-6 until batter is gone.
- Serve with lemon and sugar, fruit, or Lyle's golden syrup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in sunny Southern California. I enjoy most outdoor activities, especially walking / hiking, running, and swimming.