- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 2 cups liquid (pineapple juice, plus water)
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cottage cheese
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat liquid and dissolve gelatin in it.
- Allow to set then whip and fold in remaining ingredients.
- Put in one large mold and allow to set. (Makes 12 oz).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!