EDIBLE CHEESE BOWLS
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup pecorino romano cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine cheeses with Italian seasoning and divide mixture in half (3/4 cup each). Spread each portion into equal circles of about 7-inches in diameter on the prepared baking sheet. Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Remove from the heat and using a spatula, transfer each circle over an inverted soup bowl. Place the parchment paper over before placing another bowl (same size) on top. Gently press down to compress and shape the cheese between the bowls. Let it cool completely before remove both, bowl and parchment paper. Carefully unmold the cheese. Makes 2 bowls.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.