Easy Zucchini Pasta
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package rotini noodles (up to 1 whole box)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- boil noodles.
- mix together zucchini and spaghetti sauce.
- put zucchini and spaghetti sauce in pan and cook for anout 10 minutes
- pour mixure over noodles.
- put cheeses over noodles if you want to.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! My name is haley. I love to bake and I love healthy food. My favorite things to do for fun are go out for a jog, spend time outdoors with family, have dinners on the backyard patio, and just spend time with my friends. Now we are remodeling our basement, and my room will be down there! It will be nice to just get away sometimes. We currently have no pets, but the critters in the woods sure call our yard their home! A few days ago, we found a couple of snakes in our garage. I freaked out! I am so petrified of snakes, spiders, and any bug that looks sort of creepy! Well, I hope you enjoy my recipes! I know that I sure do! Have a great 2008!!! I can't wait to see what the rest of this year will bring!!!!!!!!!!!