Easy Weeknight Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 lb 92% lean ground beef
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans canned green beans
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's condensed tomato soup
- mashed potatoes (for ease, I use a container of Bob Evans refrigerated mashed potatoes)
- Brown and drain the ground beef. Add the beef, soup, and green beans together in a casserole dish and mix together. Scoop the mashed potatoes around the edge of the casserole dish (do not mix the potatoes into the soup mixture). Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min or until potatoes are browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!