Easy Tuna Pasta Salad With Artichokes and Croutons
photo by AllyKapone
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) box tri-color spiral pasta
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, use only 1/3 jar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, heaping
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup crouton, Caesar is a good choice
- Cook the pasta as directed on the box.
- Rinse pasta with cold water and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add tuna, grape tomatoes,artichoke hearts, and mayo. You may use more or less artichokes as you like -- I find that 1 jar of artichoke hearts is good to make this recipe 3 times, which is why I say use a third of it. Same with mayo -- use more or less to your tasting.
- Mix well.
- sprinkle cheese and croutons.
- enjoy :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking if there is minimal mess to clean up, and if all prep work and cooking can be done in less than 5 ingredients and five steps. haha.