Easy to Make Delicous Kit-Kat M&M Brownies!
photo by Rohan C.
- Ready In:
- Do the instructions as told on the Box of Brownies (Except for pouring).
- (PREHEAT TO WHAT IT SAYS).
- Put HALF of the brownie MIX (not heated) in the glass pan!
- Place 3 or 4 Kit Kats throughout the pan so that it is almost everywhere.
- Use a spoon and push the kit-kats down so the brownie mix covers them.
- Spread the brownie mix over the kit-kats, then pour the remaining brownie mix.
- Pour as many M&M's onto the mix as possible || NOTE: Do not MIX AFTER THIS.
- Put the brownies in the oven and wait 35-40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!