Easy Spinach Breakfast Casserole
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1 lb spicy pork sausage (browned and drained)
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 4 1⁄2 ounces mushrooms (drained and chopped)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed and well drained)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Spread croutons in a greased 9x13 pan, top with browned and drained spicy sausage.
- Whisk milk and eggs together, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour egg mixture over sausage and croutons, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 325 for 50-55 minutes or until set and golden on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!