Easy Shrimp Tacos
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 12 ounces shrimp, boiled
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 lime
- 8 tortillas
- Cut shrimp into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl toss together shrimp, avocado, red onion, salsa and cilantro.
- Drizzle the lime juice over the mixture and toss well.
- For more kick add a dash of Tabasco.
- Place on warm tortillas.
- Serve with lime wedges, additional salsa and cilantro.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!