Easy Santa Fe Tiramisu
photo by Julie Bs Hive
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) sara lee frozen butter pound cake
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons instant coffee granules (I like International Delight Brand in French Vanilla or Kahlua flavor)
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, whipped or 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip Topping
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, coarsely grated
- Cut pound cake into 1 inch cubes.
- Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat sugar, coffee granules and cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- In a tall sided glass bowl (or 13x9x2" dish), layer half of the pound cake, 1 cup of berries, half of the cream cheese mixture and half of the chocolate shavings.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining raspberries.
- Refrigerate until serving time or up to overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! I am happily married with two children, 26 and 12. For nearly 10 years when this site was Recipezaar and then Food.com I hosted several different forums. I enjoyed making, creating, reviewing, and photographing recipes, but what I miss the most are the friendships I made here. I was Food Editor for the Mill Creek View Newspaper in Mill Creek, WA. for about 4 years during that time. Currently I am the office manager at a small mental health clinic. I'm not on this site much anymore, but I do continue to appreciate and respond to all reviews posted to my recipes.